Monday, May 18, 2020

BTS Photocard Complete Collection Update: PART 4

Bee's 2020 
BTS Photocard Complete Collection Update:

PART 4 - Endorsements & Brand Collaborations, and DVD + Package Photocards


We are now in the last Album I have. I know up above it says 'Endorsements & Brand Collaborations Photocards' but I also have in here all the cards and photos I got from DVDs and things like the Army kit and the summer package etc.  Eventually, I'll split it and take that extra stuff out but for now, I don't have enough of it to justify doing it. I probably end breaking it down further so large photographs are in their own binder even if it breaks up things coming from one box set or collection. The larger images just kind of breaks the flow of my binders and messes with my organization. I may also eventually find a picture or still of like the ads or whatnot to use a separator between each the different brand photocards, but I was too lazy to do that right now.  Anyway, here we go! 


BBQ Chicken x BTS


Ahh, the famous BTS BBQ commercials...if you haven't watched them yet you need to cause they are hilarious. I recently got this set. I am only missing 4. I will say I may try to rebuy the Hobi card in the second set as apparently, one factory defect is that his is cut a little short. I have seen both properly cut ones for sale on eBay and cut ones. Something I didn't realize before I bought this set of cards. 

I will say while I love this collab, I am not too impressed with how they edited the photos on the first set of these because of how gray-tinted they made their skin. It may not show that well in the photographs, but yeah. 

VT x BTS
Thank Your Teeth Jumbo Kits


I recently bought the two sets on amazon for $15 each. I will say price wise it is worth it because of the photocards you get, however,  the toothbrush is pointless. Like whose dumb idea was it to make a jumbo toothbrush. It has no practical use. It is as the box says jumbo, which means it really is too big to even use without possibly hurting your mouth. The bristles of the brush are not even ones that probably should be on a toothbrush. Yeah, I just don't get the point of this toothbrush.

BTS x VT Cosmetics New Year Postcards




I found these as a set for a reasonable price through my Japanese proxy. Not much to say about them beside me thinking that BTS looks super adorable in them.

BTS x VT L'ATELIER Perfume photocards



I believe I bought these cards through my Japanese proxy as well. I did not purchase the perfumes though I did want them.  I love these photos so much! 


Illustration Transparent T-Money Cards


Transportation card is what this is. Because it is clear I left it on the original cardboard piece it came with. It is a thick plastic, much like a credit card. 

Done with endorsements and brand collabs time for DVD and box sets! 

Happy Ever After 4th Muster DVD



Nothing much to say about this. I've had it a while. Hobi looks super cute, and I want to get the rest of them. 


BTS World Tour: Love Yourself In Seoul DVD



Another card I've had for a while. Jin looks gorgeous. 

Magic Shop 5th Muster DVD


This card is new as I just got the DVD. Unfortunately, my poor Taetae photocard is damaged. You can't see it in the photo, but when the light hits it, you see a series of scratches dead center going from top to bottom... I was very sad when I got it. I will be replacing it when I get a chance. 

Bring the Soul Documentary Series Pre-order Gift
 

Got this when I pre-order the Bring the Soul series. The holographic image I got is Hobi.

6th Army Membership Kit:


Love, love, the aesthetic of these photocards. I love that they look like tickets! I hope Bighit makes more things like this... but still a size where I can find sleeves that fits them.

2019 Summar Package in Korea


These aren't really photocards, just large photos. But I wanted to look at them and not store them in the summer package box, so I made sleeves for them. As I said at the beginning of this post, I will probably separate big photos like this into their own binder cause they just throw off my organization. 

2019 Season Greeting 




2019 Season greeting has some beautiful photos. As you can see, I actually customized the first page. I got a little sleeve customization kit from amazon, so I could make sleeves for cards that just didn't fit in anything. All the large single photos shown on this post are in customized sleeves cause while they are big, they aren't big enough to fill a full page sleeve, and there was nothing else that fit enough to prevent the picture from sliding around and falling out.  Anyway, yeah, these larger photos will probably get separated from the smaller ones. Because again, it just breaks up my organization, and I don't like it, lol.


And THIS marks the end of my full collection update. Thank you, everyone, who checked it out. Feel free to ask questions and leave comments as I would love to hear what people think. If anyone would like me to post about how I customize sleeves and what I used, feel free to post a comment about it! Anyway, next up is updated photocard lists. That will come in a few days. 

DONE! 

was about to post this and then I realized I didn't post the Uno cards... they are a collab with Mattel ... whatever don't feel like posting them again! lol if you want to see them check out my Uno post

No comments:

Post a Comment