Wednesday, May 13, 2020

BTS Photocard Complete Collection Update: PART 1

Bee's 2020 
BTS Photocard Complete Collection Update:

PART 1 - Album Photocards




Going to start off by saying this part of my collection I feel definitely has the most noticeable holes mainly because when I am buying photocard for musters, tour, etc I usually try to buy complete sets. With album photocards, I slowly buy what I need mainly because I start off already having some of the cards because I purchased albums. I still am completing my album collection so I still do not have any from some versions of the albums. Also, a lot of sets of album photocards can sometimes be more expensive than buying individually. I also currently do not have many of the Japanese photocards and those I do intend to buy in sets but just have not gotten around to it.

Okay enough of me rambling on to the collection! 


O!RUL8,2 

No updates here but it is organized now LOL most will be like this.  

Dark & Wild

These are new. I hadn't bought the album before and I don't believe I showed them in a previous update... maybe. Either way, I had some issues with my album cause Joonie had a giant red dot on his face and I ended up asking for a replacement, and Bighit actually let me send it back for free and they sent me a completely new album where I happened to pull Joonie again lol. 

HYYH Pt. 1 



This might be my most completed Korean album set. You have seen one of these I believe so most are new. I do have J-Hope coming in the mail and then I'll just need Jungkook, Jin, and the group photo. 




Kayo Nenka/HYYH Pt. 1 Japan edi. 

Nothing new here. These are however the most expensive cards in my entire collection and are very special to me. It is going to take a long while before I complete this set.


HYYH Pt. 2
 I actually have bought both versions of this album however I was unlucky and pulled the same card twice 😭.

HYYH: Young Forever Polaroids
I still need the night version of this album. 

HYYH: Young Forever First Press Dope Photocards
I believe I showed Jimin and the group one... Not positive about Jimin, either way, Jungkook is new. 

Wings

Currently only have the N version of Wings, I plan on buying W,I, and G soon.  

 Chi, Asse, Namida Universal Music Box Limited Edition photocards - Japan


My only completed album photocard set. It is only completed because I bought it as a set LOL. I managed to find some individual sleeves to put these in thankfully as they are extremely thin. 


 You Never Walk Alone

No update for this. I currently only have the pink version and plan to get the other eventually. 


For all the Love Yourself: Her, Tear, and Answers I am not going to say much as there have been zero updates as I have yet to get more of the albums. I don't have much in the terms of updates for the Persona albums as well.

Love Yourself: Her - V

Love Yourself: Tear - U

Love Yourself: Answers - E


Map of the Soul: Persona - 1

Map of the Soul: Persona - 2

Map of the Soul: Persona - 3

I bought a second version 3 album mainly because I had a few of them too close to the light and they faded. Yeah, sun damage is a thing and can fade colors on printed materials. Fun fact it can actually discolor painting and stuff as well. Anyway, I pulled Taetae. 

Map of the Soul: Persona - 4

Map of the Soul: Persona Postcards

With how many persona albums I bought I would have thought I would have managed to get all of these but still missing two. Cause I bought multiple of certain album versions and got doubles of things and yeah. 

BTS World: OST Photocards
I believe I showed you all Jimin but Hobi is new as I got him with the Special edition OST box set.  These are two-sided I just didn't take a picture of the back. 

Special Edi. BTS World: OST Plastic Photocards
I don't think I showed you these. Anyway, I bought the Special edition of BTS World: OST and it come with a full set of thick plastic photocards. They are as thick as or slightly thicker than my credit cards. and  I suppose this would count as my first complete album set but I don't really see it as that. 



The next four are all new as they are my pulls from the newest album Map of the Soul:7. I am happy I pulled no doubles.

Map of the Soul: 7 - 1

Map of the Soul: 7 - 2

Map of the Soul: 7 - 3

Map of the Soul: 7 - 4

And that is the last of it. I do have some cards coming in the mail but will just do a normal update for those as with everything going on I have no clue when they will get here. 

For part 2, I am going to go through my Muster Photocard Album. I feel my Muster album is by far the most filled out and I will probably need to eventually split it into two albums. That being said even though it is the most filled out it is still not even close to being completed.  Anyway, part 2 will come tomorrow...maybe I am getting test results (school tests not medical) back tomorrow so if they are bad I probably won't be doing anything besides trying to figure out what to do next. 😣 


No comments:

Post a Comment