Monday, August 5, 2019

Totally awesome photocard set 🤡 - BTS Uno card Review

BTS UNO CARDS REVIEWS

So you know I was just like browsing Amazon and I was like WOW a photocard set for only $6-7 let's get it! And it came in late cause... amazon's new shipping is questionable but look at the pretty box!




 Okay Lol, they aren't photocards but they are cards that have BTS on them so it counts sort of. My thoughts on them is even if you don't plan to ever play Uno cause I probably won't (as I have no one who would be willing to play BTS Uno with me 😭) they are worth getting. Not only are they high-quality prints and fun to look at but they are also official merchandise at a price that can't be beat.
You can save them for a day to pay with a group of Army or you can split half of them and put part in your photocard binder to look at randomly which is what I am going to do...cause no Army friends near me 😢. Or you can do both and just get them out when you want to play.  Either way, so worth it. LOL I love how the Maknae line and Joonie the Maknae of the Hyung line are the trickster cards. 










This was just a fun little post on this product. I am actually collecting the Mattel dolls as well...slowly (as they are not cheap) but I can post a review on them if you all want me to so just let me know if you do in the comments below. I'll be posting some updates in a few days as the new sleeves did come in and I have some new photocards coming in ..currently in the mail... 

No comments:

Post a Comment