Thursday, May 14, 2020

BTS Photocard Complete Collection Update: PART 2


Bee's 2020 
BTS Photocard Complete Collection Update:

PART 2 - Muster Photocards


Time for part 2!!! Part 2 as it says will be Muster Photocards, this includes japan fan meetings. This is going to be a long post cause I have like 60+ photographs so lol. One difference from the last post is that each section will start with a title and a page insert that separates the musters from each other. Figured I might as well show you how I have this binder organized and how it differs from how I have the first album organized. The difference is album photocard sets tend to either be 1 page or 2 so no need to separate them. While Musters tend to have at least 7 pages of cards plus the cards that come from the variety of merch released during musters so there is a lot to separate. Anyway, here we go! 


2nd Muster Zip Code 17520


Photo Tickets


You have seen Jiminie but I got Joonie recently! 

Photocards

I believe I showed all of these when I got them.  Maybe Joon is new... Either way, I did buy a Yoongi Set of the Zip Code 17520 Photocards but currently, they are stuck as unfortunately where I bought them from the shipping is currently not running to the states. I may be waiting a long while for them. 

2nd Muster Zip Code 22920


Photocards

I don't believe I showed you Hobi or Taetae or a few of the new Jimin ones I got.  Just noticed one of Hobi's cards are facing the wrong way... I fixed it but am too lazy to take a new photo so. Anyway, If anyone sees Jimin 4/7 or Tae 3/7 for sale tell me! They are the last I need to complete those sets and it is annoying me that I can't find them 😣. On another note, I also bought a Suga 22920 set from the same seller I bought the 17520 so...it's up in the air when I'll get it as well. 

Japan Fanmeeting 2: Undercover Mission 

Photosets


Update for this one is I completed the Joonie and Jiminie set. Also, I got into a with these photos as they refused to go into the right order ....I won the fight. 😄


Army.Zip+ 3rd Muster

Player Cards

Only Update here is I bought a full set Kookies cards which is why I added pictures of the back. The rest are ones I've shown before. 

3rd Japanese Fan meeting - Reaching You -

Photocard Sets

These cards are ones I bought recently. I would like to complete the set but these cards are semi-hard to find. 

Happy Ever After 4th Muster

Cloud Cards

Nothing new here. Still waiting on some things to come in though. 

Mini Photocards

Nothing new to update for the Jin, Suga, or Rm sets. Jungkook is completely new and something I bought recently. I found the set for a really good price and am really happy with the purchase! 


Happy Ever After 4th Japan Fan Meeting

Mini Photocards

The only thing new with these ones is that I was able to buy the 6/8 Jin card and complete his set.

5th Muster Magic Shop

Guestbook Cards

No update on these. I will probably buy them if I ever see them for a good price but for now not a real priority for me. 

Mini Photocards

I think the only update is that I got a few more of Jimin's cards. These are surprisingly hard to find. 

Japan 5th Fan Meeting Magic Shop

Mini Photocards

All of these are new. The single cards you see I pulled from a set I bought when the Japan fan Meeting merch went on sale. The full sets I bought when I saw a good price for them. I love these cards they are so beautiful. I really want to complete these sets along with the previous sets. But yeah going to take time. 

Mini Clipboard Photocards
I bought one of the mini clipboard and got the photocard set. The clipboard is cute but I really just bought it for the cards. Heads up on the clipboard if you are considering getting it ... it is just reinforced cardboard so like it's not going to like fall apart but I could easily break it in half if I really tried. Also, I feel I could damage it easily/it won't last for many years to come. In my opinion, it would have been better if it was plastic.

Lenticular Postcard Set

I bought this set when I bought the rest of the fan meet stuff. Yeah I know these last two I didn't have printouts for LOL I got lazy after taking so many photos I will do it later and probably come back and edit the photos. 


And that's the end of part 2 of my collection. Tomorrow I will upload part 3 which will be Tour Photocards. Heads up, there will be a total of 4 parts. By the way,  I have finished updating the Muster and Album photocard Checklists and will move on to updating the tour lists. I will post them after I have finished updating the tour list and posting my collection.  If you have any question feel free to contact me on twitter or post in the comments below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment