Saturday, May 16, 2020

BTS Photocard Complete Collection Update: PART 3

Bee's 2020 
BTS Photocard Complete Collection Update:

PART 3 - Tour Photocards



Many are complete sets, as that is what I bought them as. For the newer items I just have one or two of each because, one at the time it was hard to buy more than one set, and two Bighit puts a limit on how many you can buy at a time, three some of the cards are just not in, and I don't know when they will be shipped to me because of everything going on. I will try to mention when I have cards coming in related to each section. I include Army Bomb cards in with tour... Which just made me realize I didn't include them in with the tour card list (will fix that). Anyway! Army bomb cards! 




Army Bomb Version 3 Photocard Set



I got the set when I purchase the army bomb version 3 at the concert! I did recently buy the MOTS Special Editon Army bomb, which does come with photocards, but Bighit hasn't Ship that yet.  I purchased other official merch as well if anyone wants me to post all my official merch items I can do that as well! I would be happy to do a review of the items I get. 

2015 BTS HYYH on Stage


Large Photocard Sets:


I wish there was an even number LOL I struggled with organizing this. I may, when I get other sets try to store them together to not waste so many plastic sleeves for one card. 

2016 BTS HYYH On Stage Epilogue


Photocards:


Two sets I got a while ago but got so busy that I never got a chance to post about them. Can't wait to get the other 5 (plus group/unit set) cause like these photos are just beautiful. 


The Wings Tour




Photocards - both Korean/Japanese Versions:



Love wings era.... truly iconic! I believe I only showed my Jin set. During the time I wasn't posting, I managed to find both the Japanese and Korean Versions of Jimin's set. I have them displayed side by side like this in my binder cause they are basically one photoshoot, so like it was necessary, LOL. I want the rest of the sets so badly. 


Postage Stampe Seals:


Nothing new here.

Wings Tour Final Face Photo Collection

I also have the Wings Tour Final Face Photo Collection, but it is in an intact book, and I have no intention of taking any of the photos out. I do not really count them photocards even though they can be removed easily from the book and are often sold individually. But if you want to see it, I posted videos of me going through it. 


....Yes, I know the wings tour final has different merch than the Wings Tour (non-final), but for now, this is all I have in from the final. I do have a set of cards coming in from it, but yeah still not here yet lol.



Love Yourself Tour


Mini Photocards (Japanese and Korean)

None of these are new, I believe. The Jimin photocards along with the Jimin and Tae Unit cards are from the Korean version of the tour merch. The Jin set and the other unit card are from the Japanese version of the tour merch. 


Love Yourself: Speak Yourself Tour


Mini Photocards

I don't believe I showed any of these.  In case you all didn't know, they didn't really have photocards for the other legs of the Speak Yourself tour but did make entirely new merch for the Japanese stops. Anyway, I have a lot of holes because I bought them here and there during online sales. They were a bit hard to get because at the time, you could only purchase Japanese merch from the Japanese Bighit shop... and you needed to be a member for that, and yeah, it was a pain. They are making it easier for us to buy Japanese merch now, I believe, but yeah still a limit.  For the unit cards... there is a total of 9 cards I am at this time not sure how I will organize them once I get all 9... 😠 which is why they are just kinda placed there... 

Side note I did buy one of the Heart bags from the tour merch and those come with photocards as well, but it is being held up with some of my other merch so yeah. Not sure when it will come in. 


Love Yourself: Speak Yourself Final Tour


Mini Photocards

So like I have a reason why these aren't organized yet. I literally am only missing 8 cards, that's it. But the rest of the ones I do have are not in. So instead of spending time, wasting paper and ink printing out things for the ones that are just not in yet, I just didn't lol. 

The ones I do not have are 

Jin 7/8
Suga 5/8
J-hope 1/8
RM 6/8
Jimin 5/8
V 6/8
Jungkook 6/8
4/6 Unit 

I have the rest except those... So when the rest do come in, I'll show the set again then LOL. I also have some of the larger photo sets purchased as well, and I forget what else. But yeah! 


Map of the Soul Tour

I bought two photocard sets would have bought more, but there was a limit, and I bought other things as well.


And that is the end of Part 3 of my collection!  Just one more part to post. I will try to post it tomorrow. Then I am going to work on finishing updating my lists and creating the lists for the DVD, package, army kit, and endorsement photocards. If you have any questions as always just comment below or find me on twitter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment