Saturday, September 28, 2019

BTS Photocard Collection Journey Entry 5 - Haul #1

BTS Photocard Collection Journey 
Entry 5: Haul #1

I decided to separate how I do new card posts by how many I have to show. Mail posts will from now on just be a few cards, and new posts subtitled 'hauls' posts will be multiple sets.  

I have quite a bit to show as I found a lot of good deals through a proxy site and let's just say I went ...a little overboard 😳 let's get started!  

Single cards are up first. I bought HYYH pt. 1, pt. 2 and Young Forever Albums off Weply and these are the cards I pulled:

HYYH pt. 1 Jimin
I like never pull Jimin, so I was surprised I got him LOL 


HYYH pt. 2 Group


HYYH: Young Forever Jungkook


I'm happy with my pulls ...though since I am going to OT7 collect, it doesn't really matter who I pull.  The current goal as I have mentioned in previous posts is to buy every version of the albums first before going on to purchase individual cards for them, so I don't buy doubles.

other then the ones I pulled the other single card I bought is 

Wings Tour Vers. 2 (the japan vers.) Jimin 6/8


It was only a couple of dollars...and was a spur of the moment buy and I will end up getting a double of it if I find a set of the Japanese cards for a reasonable price. Cause I usually prefer buying them in sets because sets typically equals out to being cheaper. Not always, but most of the time. 

That being said the following groupings of cards I did buy individually because they were way cheaper than if you bought them in sets and were way less than they usually are when purchasing separately. 


2nd Muster Zip Code 17520: Jungkook 


Top: 1/6, 5/6 
Bottom: 6/6

Bought these from an online seller on twitter. Got a great price. Also...lets take a moment to freak out over baby Kookie 😭

Japan Fanmeeting Vol 2: Undercover Mission Photo sets 

Top: J-Hope 3/4, Jimin 1/4
Bottom: J-Hope 4/4, RM 3/4

While there are only 4 for each member in the undercover mission photo sets I found some super cheap individually through the japan proxy I use. In general, the sets are expensive...if you can find them in sets. Individually, the usual price on eBay for a single card is like $30. 

Them shorts ....  anyway on to full sets! 


 BTS live HYYH on Stage: J-Hope Photo Set

Through the proxy, I found the photo set of J-hope from HYYH on stage for a reasonable price. Photo sets, by the way, are not exactly photocards as they are about 2-3x the size but I did add most of them to the lists I made. Lists that I will be posting about soon. So keep your eyes out. 

4th Muster Mini Photocard (Japan Vers.): J-Hope 

I found this set also through the japan proxy and let's just say the price was a steal. And omg J-hope looks so adorable! I love the bubble one. 

Last set I bought was

2nd Muster Zip Code 22920 RM + RM & V Units


I bought the RM set on eBay as well as the two unit cards but separately. I really love the aesthetic of the 2nd Muster 22920 photocards, but they are so hard to find in sets (besides the super overpriced ones)..and just individually! I will say the cards are thinner than most BTS cards which just makes keeping them in perfect condition more worrisome. Like compared to Zip Code 17520 2nd muster cards, there is a noticeable difference in thickness. 

Okay, that is all I have for this post! If you have any questions comment below!  



No comments:

Post a Comment