Wednesday, November 6, 2019

BTS Photocard Collection Journey Entry 6 - Haul #2

BTS Photocard Collection Journey 
Entry 6: Haul #2 A very Jinnie Haul! 

Jin Jin Jin Jinnn 

Today's haul is full of Jin! I found really good deals on Jin photosets from a seller through my japan proxy, and well I bought all that I saw lol. RIP my wallet! There are a few non-Jin items but I'll show those last.

3rd Muster Army.Zip Player cards: Jin





First off is a full set of Jin Player cards! They are super cute! Love the backs as always. Jin is just being his worldwide Handsome self on the back. 😍 Anyway, as I said earlier, I got a super good deal on these through the proxy I use.

Next!

4th Muster Mini Photocard (Japan Vers.): Jin



Ahh, these cards are just beautiful!  Not a full set, but it was close enough, and it came with two unit photocards (ahhhh look at Joonie and Jin being cuties!), so it was definitely worth the price, and I can easily pick up the card I am missing. 

Wings Tour Vers. 2 (the japan vers.): Jin



 I can't decide which is my favorite ... they are all so Jin... anyway I found a complete version 2 set of the WINGS tour photocards. Wings era is everything, so I will be collecting both versions of the Wings tour cards. If you weren't aware, there are two versions, one has a black back and the other has a white. 



Final Jin set I got!!!

Love Yourself Tour Mini photocards (Japan Vers.): Jin



All I see is flowers in these pictures!  😍 Anyway, the final set I found was a complete set of Jin Love Yourself mini photocards plus a unit pc.


Now for the none Jin related items:


First items

2nd Muster Zip Code 22920: Jimin 

from top to bottom Jimin 1/7, 2/7 and 3/7

Ahh, I love the 2nd muster cards so much. Jiminie looks so soft! Anyway, I saw someone selling them separately on eBay and had to have them cause it is super hard to find them in a set, and the sets are usually up there in price even if they do show up. I have another one of these in the mail it should be in soon. So after that one comes in, I will just need 3 more to complete the set! 

Last thing!

HYYH: Young Forever First Press Dope Photocard: Group

























The last photocard I have to show you all today is the group Dope photocard from the first press release of HYYH: Young forever. It is an amazing group photo with them all in their outfits from the MV and has YOUNG FOREVER written on the back in shiny metallic gold. I can't wait to get the other seven cards! 


Anyway, that is all for now. If you have any question feel free to leave a comment. By the way I do collect some unofficial merch (such as some pins and slogan) and some of  the other official merch as well if you want me to post about either just let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment