Saturday, September 7, 2019

BTS Photocard Collection Journey Entry 4 - Mail #3

BTS Photocard Collection Journey 
Entry 4: Mail #3 haul! 

Some of these cards came in about ...week or more ago, but I think I'll do mail updates when I have more than one thing to share.  Let me know if you guys prefer little updates or big updates! 

First purchase: 
3rd Muster Player cards I purchased. 
(I put them all on one page because they fit and I just did not want to add that many almost empty pages to my already full binder of many almost empty pages LOL )







I just love the backs of these cards ahh! So cute! 😊

I will say I am not entirely happy with the condition of some of these cards... the edges of Taetae 4/7 is a bit damaged and the two Jimin ones have some defects (one just a damaged edge). It bothers me, but I haven't decided yet if it bothers me enough to want to get replacements or not.  I may for the V one as it has the most noticeable damage. 



 Either way, it won't be a high priority over buying other cards but still. Running into damaged cards is bound to happen when you buy online. Partly my fault as while the description of the photocards said like new in perfect condition if you looked at the pictures you can just see a hint of the damage (barely but still there). They were a spur of the moment buys cause lol they were auctions that were ending right at that moment so I didn't look as close as I should have at the pictures. 

2nd purchase: 
A complete set of Jimin 2nd muster 
Zip Code 17520 





These cards are just so adorable (baby jimine ahh!) and in perfect condition! I also got them for an amazing price considering how old they are. Like the complete set for less than $70. Currently looking for the rest of the members ...hoping to find them in sets as well...I honestly prefer buying cards in sets as buying them that way usually saves you money. 

Now to move on to the card where let's just say I spent a crazy amount on (more than I spent on all the cards I just talked about😨).... an amount that makes my plan to collect all 7 completely insane. But for me, these are the must-have cards as they are just too beautiful to not try to collect them all. 

3rd purchase
Kayo Nenka pt 1 (HYYH pt. 1 Japanese edi.) Jimin Photocard



 My stress level as I waited for this card to come in was no joke. I bought it off eBay and it was coming from another country... so I had to worry about two different countries mail services and praying they didn't damage it... they didn't, and it is just so gorgeous and perfect! This is the card that started me double sleeving cause If anything were to happen to it, I would legit cry. Either way, the rest of the Kayo Nenka cards are beautiful, and I will slowly collect them because again the price for each is insane. ....only 7 more to collect wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment