Thursday, November 14, 2019

Bee's BTS Photocard Checklists

Bee's BTS Photocard Checklists

I mentioned back when I started my blog that I was making checklists of BTS photocards. Going to share them with you all today. 

Here is a little peek! (they all list the names and have pictures!)






First note: My lists are not perfect. I believe I do have some fan meet and greet cards mixed in with the Japanese album cards that I may or may not fix later. Anyway, the other issue that may come up is that as I was going through things, I may have mixed up photocard numbers as it is challenging to figure out the numbers of older photocards. If you see a card that is mixed around numbers-wise comment or DM me on twitter @BeeBTSArmy


Second note: These are not my pictures. I do not claim ownership whatsoever to them or plan to profit off of them. I am simply using them for reference in my checklist. Because of the sheer number of photos and the fact that most of the time I grabbed them through google search, it would have been just as big of a task as it was to find the photos to credit every single one. That being said, if you believe one of the photos I used belongs to you and wish it removed or credited DM me. 


Third Note: I do not have all the list made. I have yet to create lists for the DVD/Blu-ray photocards, the fiesta (there are just two so I may just add it to one of the muster lists), the broadcast photocards (will be excluding live photos),  fan meet photocards, army kit photocards... and just some random miscellaneous photocards.

Of the lists I have made I will say I excluded, for the most part, the Army Booth photocards/photos... I was having an issue finding them, and I gave up lol.

Also, I do not have the cards for the first Japanese fan meeting (Japanese muster), so if anyone has those cards and wouldn't mind sending me pictures along with numbers, that would be great. 

Forth Note: I have not added the Love Yourself Final Tour photocards or the Japanese 5th Muster photocards to the lists yet ... I haven't found the time to track down photos and figure out numbers yet, so if you have some complete sets of the cards, feel free to send me pictures and the number information so I can start updating the lists. 

Fifth note: I worked hard on these lists... It literally took days and hours of my life. You are free to use them, share, and upload them to other places, BUT do NOT remove the link to my blog or the seal from the corner. 

Okay, enough notes, click the image below for my lists! 




It should link to a folder. 
What you will find is:

BTS Korean Album Photocard Checklist
BTS Japanese Album Photocard Checklist
BTS Korean Muster Photocard Checklist
BTS Japanese Fan meeting/Muster Photocard Checklist
BTS Tour Photocard Photocard Checklist

I do plan on making the other lists I currently haven't made probably starting with the DVD/BluRay cards, but I don't know when as college for me right now is super hectic and takes priority.

Anyway, hope they come in useful! Comment below if you have any questions or just want to give feedback ...or if you just want to leave a nice comment on how insane dedicated I am to BTS photocard collecting lol 😊





No comments:

Post a Comment