Thursday, August 8, 2019

BTS Photocard Collection Journey Entry 3 - Mail #2

BTS Photocard Collection Journey 
Entry 3: Mail #2

A few things came in this week! 
First off is I found a full set of J-Hope 3rd Muster Army.Zip player cards on eBay for a pretty reasonable price. Super happy with them as they are in perfect condition.

3rd Muster Army.Zip Player cards



The backs are all sunshine. I am really excited to keep collecting these and can't wait until I get sets of the other members. Though complete sets for these seem harder to find...so I may end up purchasing them one by one which isn't fun as it is definitely not as cost-effective but what can you do. 



What also came in this week is the LY: SY Japan Edition mini photocards. I order these through a GOM on twitter who was splitting packs. While the promise that we would get no doubles if we order more than one person was there which cards of that person was random.  I managed to snag a full set and a few extras of some through the rush of trying to secure a spot.

LY: SY Japan Edition Mini Photocards

 Top Row: J-hope 2/8, J-hope 3/8, Jimin 2/8, Jimin 3/8
Bottom Row: Unit 7/9, Suga 1/8, RM 3/8, Jimin 8/8


Taehyung 5/8, Jin 6/8, Unit 9/9, Jungkook 5/8

These cards are really gorgeous. I do plan to collect them all eventually. But because Bighit added LY: SY Japan tour items back into the japan bighit shop, I was able to join a Go recently for a pack of the cards (8 per pack). So I won't be buying anymore until those come in because I don't want to end up buying doubles. Which won't be until October so. Let's pray that when they do come in there are no doubles. 




No comments:

Post a Comment