Wednesday, July 24, 2019

BTS Photocard Collection Journey Entry 1 - The beginning

Bee's BTS Photocard Collection Journey 

Entry 1: The Beginning 


So I decided to take up a huge task that is collection BTS photocards. I realized there are literally hundreds of them as I started compiling a list with photo references  (which I may post links for you all to access later) 

Anyway this being the first entry for my journal I figured I'd start off by showing off my current collection as well as possibly mention a few cards I have on the way! 


Photocards from Albums &  DVDs
First off is photocards I pulled myself from albums and a few from DVDs I don't have many of these and I am holding off on actually buying sets for most of them until I have purchased the albums I currently don't have so I don't buy doubles on accident.  



backs


This is the postcards I pulled from my persona albums I do intend to complete the set eventually.


BTS Muster Photocards 
 Currently the bulk of my collection. Muster photocards are just so beautiful uwu! They all are beautiful but yeah! 

I have purchased a Jimin 2nd Muster 17520 Photo Ticket but it isn't in yet ...was not cheap but still a good deal considering the prices I saw on the other members

here is a little insert I printed out for my photo album probably don't care but here it is >> 


Jimin cloud card set is complete I am however debating on getting the Japanese version of the cloud cards ... can't decide >> 

I currently have on the way a set of J-hope cloud cards. (Korean version) 

4th muster Mini photocards 
(not sure why they call them mini when...they are not mini.) 



I have purchased Jimin 4th Muster pc 4/8, 2/8 and 7/8 but they are just not here yet.

5th muster and another insert


5th Muster Guestbook Photocards

These are the ones I pulled from the pack I bought on weply



Mini Photocards

a mixture of ones I pulled from the set I bought on weply and some that I bought separately. 









Tour Photocards & More!

Army Bomb Version 3 photocard set (came with my army bomb)

The Wings Tour Postage Stamp Set



 ahh Jinie so cute! 


Yeah I know they aren't photocards but like they are so pretty so when I ran across a set for sale I bought them ... I also have a The Wings Tour Face Photo Collection (The Final) but I am not going to take apart the book to show everyone lol maybe I'll post a video later >> but yeah

BTS World Tour Love Yourself Mini Photocards 


Lastly 
Love Yourself: Speak Yourself  Japan edition photocards
I currently just have an insert but I have joined a group order for the photocards so I have some coming just don't know which ones 


I did purchase a coin pouch so I should be getting that set of cards that come with that. 

Finished! Anyway, this is the start of my journey I hope you guys join me on it ...and encourage me cause it will be long and very expensive!  LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment